Venue & Hospitality
Welcome to the official attendee housing site for the Personalized Medicine-2014, which will be held in the beautiful and exciting city of Las Vegas, USA. The conference will take place in the following dates and location.
Conference Dates: November 03-05, 2014
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to McCarran
• From I-15 Exit Tropicana Ave. Take Tropicana Ave. East to Swenson Ave
• Take Swenson North 1/4 mile and the hotel will be on the left. From McCarran International Airport take Swenson Ave
• North 1 mile and the hotel will be on the left. From the Las Vegas Strip take Tropicana East to Swenson Ave.
• Take Swenson Ave. North 1/4 mile and the hotel will be on the left.
• Exit airport North onto Swenson Street exit. Stay on Swenson St. for approximately 1/2 mile
• After crossing Harmon Rd. hotel entrance will be on the left (West) side of the street
• Transportation option available at 561-233-0500
If you choose not to rent a car, there are a variety of shuttle and limousine services available on the west side of baggage claim (outside door exits 8 – 13) at McCarran Airport. For an updated list, visit the transportation page on the airport Web site.
Las Vegas is the most populous city in Nevada, the seat of Clark County, and an internationally renowned major resort city for, shopping and fine dining. Las Vegas, which bills itself as The Entertainment Capital of the World, is famous for the number of casino resorts and associated entertainment. A growing retirement and family city, it is the 28th most populous city in the United States.
The major attractions in Las Vegas are the casinos and the hotels. The most famous hotel casinos are located on Las Vegas Boulevard on the portion of that road known as the Las Vegas Strip. These larger casinos are located outside of the city. Many of these hotels are massive, providing thousands of rooms, with their large adjoining casino areas. There are many hotel casinos in the city's downtown area as well, which was the focal point of the city's gaming industry in its early days. Several large hotels and casinos are also located somewhat off the Strip, as well as in the county around the city.
Some of the most notable casinos involved in downtown gaming are on the Fremont Street Experience which was granted variances to allow bars to be closer together, similar to the Gaslamp Quarter of San Diego.